What Do Spark Plugs Do?
Your engine has many working parts, and you may wonder what spark plugs do. Spark plugs ignite the mixture of fuel and air in your engine. This electrical fits into the engine's cylinder head and ÒsparksÓ to ignite the fuel.
Signs You Need to Change Your Spark Plugs
Just like any component of your GM model, you will have to replace your spark plugs at some point. Below are some of the common signs that indicate you need to change them:
- You are having difficulty starting your GM vehicle
- You are experiencing lower fuel economy than normal
- Your car is having accelerating issues
- The check engine light is on
- The engine misfires
Remember, broken spark plugs can damage the cylinders in your engine, so be sure to inspect your vehicle as soon as possible.
Order GM OEM Spark Plugs Online Today
No matter which GM model you own, you will want to ensure your vehicle is equipped with genuine OEM spark plugs. For added peace of mind, all the parts in our catalog are compatible with your vehicle. Place your order today and save!
No results found for "spark plugs". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!