GM makes ignitions to ensure your car, truck, or SUV is working at its best. After all, you are going to want to enjoy many miles behind the wheel of your vehicle.
How Do I Know if my Ignition System is Going Bad?
If your car is having a hard time starting, don't panic! This could mean your ignition is starting to fail or go bad. It is recommended to run a quick inspection by plugging in a code reader. You can also look for the signs of an ignition going out. Some of these warning signs include:
- Your vehicle is stalling
- You see flickering lights on your dashboard
- You cannot turn your key in the cylinder
- You cannot start your GM vehicle at all
Tackle Your Next Ignition Repair Project with OEM GM Parts
You will find a new OEM ignition and much more right here at our online auto parts store. Please order your genuine parts through our website, and we will ship them out to you as soon as possible. GM makes these parts, so they are guaranteed to fit your specific model. Buy now and save. You will get the job done in no time!
No results found for "ignition, spark plug, solenoid, starter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!